Finding someone you trust to manage your wealth is one of the most important things you can do. Our clients experience the EAG difference when they work with us.
NAPFA Registered Advisors
Only about 3,000 advisors are registered with the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). NAPFA advisors are held to the highest fiduciary standard, not merely the suitability standard. We will always put your best interests first.
Fiduciary vs. Suitability Standards
People who give financial and investment advice are governed under two very different standards: the fiduciary standard and the suitability standard.
The fiduciary standard requires an advisor to put your interests ahead of all others when giving advice and recommendations; that is, to determine what is best for you under all circumstances. It is the very highest level of standards. The Advisors of Eugenias Advisory Group operate as fiduciaries.
The suitability standard merely means that the broker, agent, or person (often calling him/herself a financial or investment advisor) must determine that a recommendation would be suitable to your needs.
Beyond the credentials we’ve earned and the oath we’ve taken to put your interests first, we are further set apart by our comprehensive financial planning. It’s the sum of many parts that brings true value to our services.
- We work to reduce taxes and fees through a structured investment approach.
- We tailor solutions to each client’s unique financial situation.
- We help clients identify their life goals and guide them through their financial journey.
- We organize client documents and assets for review and analysis.
- We develop a comprehensive financial plan to build and protect wealth.
- We live the values of the firm, which translates into relationships of trust between our employees and our clients.
- We provide timely service to our clients’ inquiries and requests.
- We coordinate with our clients’ tax and estate professionals to simplify their situations.
- We engage clients through proactive communication.
- We educate our clients so that they are confident in making financial decisions.
What We Do