Invest your time into what matters most. We’ll handle the rest.
You need someone you can trust to manage your wealth without costing you more time, money and energy. At Eugenias Advisory Group (EAG), we take a comprehensive wealth management approach, and we truly work for your best interests.
- We act as a fiduciary, which means we are required by law to act in the best interests of our clients.
- We’re transparent as an independent fee-only firm. We’re truly independent because we’re compensated only by our clients, not by commissions or third-party fees.
- We work to reduce your taxes and fees so you keep more of what you earn.
- We serve clients nationwide. We have offices in Brentwood, TN and Gadsden, AL, but we manage your wealth whether you are in Maine, Hawaii or anywhere in between.
Who We Serve
Physicians have unique circumstances that require tailored solutions, especially around taxes. We work with all healthcare professionals to try to reduce taxes and maximize cash flow.
University retirement plans can be complex and confusing. We love working with professors to help them maximize their benefits.
Trusts are established to provide legal protection for the grantor’s assets and to ensure those assets are distributed according to the wishes of the grantor. A Trust can save time, reduce paperwork and, in some cases, avoid or reduce inheritance or estate taxes. This planning strategy is highly underutilized; we help demystify the process.
From setting up a retirement plan for your business to making sure you are taking advantage of all tax deductions, we provide thorough guidance so you are in control of not only your benefits but also your money.
Life will happen with or without planning. A good plan will enable you to maximize the odds of living your retirement dream. Along with a good plan comes a coach and a guide to keep you on track to reach those dreams.
Whether married or single, and in any stage of life, women are an important part of our process. We are passionate about ensuring women are informed and involved in their family's financial planning.
- Schedule a 15-Minute Call.
- Meet Together.
- Make Your Decision.
Are you a great fit for our EAG family?
Schedule your complimentary consultation so we can learn more about you and your financial goals.